Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Insanity

I believe my lack of "sanity" is used as an excuse for not dealing with the real problems with the way people are treated.
Let my victims come forward and tell me what I have done, so I may repent! No more of this punishment without description of a crime!
What gives them the right to insult me?
What gives them the right to slander me?
What gives Matt Hathaway the right to slam me into the front of my moms car and point a gun at my head?What gives him the right to search me without my permission?
What gives them the right to search me without my permission?
What gives them the right to ignore my tort claim?
What gives them the right to enter my home without permission?
What gives them the right to steal from me?
What gives them the right to kidnap me and imprison me without a trial?
What gives them the right to wake me up regularly to see if I'm alive?
What gives them the right to deny me food that is safe for me to eat?
What gives them the right to deny me medical care?
What gives them the right to deny me contact with the outside world?
What gives them the right to keep me in jail 46 days without any legal representation?
What gives them the right to force me to take drugs against my will?
In all of September I was allowed only one visit from my mom and never got a phone call.Why didn't they except the 1st psych. evaluation. at the start of September?I talked to only one representative from the public defenders office I asked him to tell my mom I was OK and have her get the proof all my money was legally obtained. He was not my lawyer.He did not do what I asked. He did not state my case.He went against my wishes.He never even informed my mom of my incarceration.On the 25th I ate green beans, then my throat swelled shut. I slept around 12 hours. I woke up in urine and feces. I asked for a shower and waited around an hour before being rushed to court.I sat in chains for 3 hours and never saw a judge or a lawyer.Why did they have to torture me and talk me into a second psych. evaluation, that I did not want or ask for?A person should not be abused because of their physique, odor, clothing or biological needs.After my 1st poisoning they waited 3 days, to give me scrambled eggs cooked in corn oil the mourning of the psych. evaluation..If corn oil was not a poison to me, how would I know the difference on eggs or green beans?A person should not be abused because of their nervous and shaky motions balance and gracefulness, pace and volume of speech, or handwriting reading and spelling.A person should not be abused because of their abilities perception, use of figurative speech, or idealism.Is my idealism any excuse for this treatment?If I believe we can learn to love each other and plant gardens every where, dose that make me insane?Who are you to doubt me?Should I be abused or arrested?Let my victims come forward and tell me what I have done, so I may repent! No more of this punishment without description of a crime!After 46 days in jail I was sent away On October 24th. I was forced to take drugs I did not want or need. The drugs made me dizzy and sick, they blurred my vision and clouded my mind.My belly swelled with pain, but finally they took me off the drugs treated my thyroid problem and found me fit to proceed. On December 21st I was returned to jail.On the morning of January 2nd I finally got a preliminary hearing I was in formed that day. My lawyer was notified December 27th.
The prosecutor called the 1st witness she looked like She seemed confused and looked like she hadn't slept in a week.She said the drug task force agent had asked her for the names of me and my roommate when she was caught with pot.She plead the 5th and asked for her counselor.The 2nd witness was the drug task force agent J. Mason himself. He was nervous cause he was telling lies. His testimony contradicted his report. He listed off witnesses and pieces of evidence, but he never showed any evidence or produced other witnesses.Let my victims come forward and tell me what I have done, so I may repent! No more of this punishment without description of a crime!

No comments: